• Author: Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner Freakonomics lived on the New York Times bestseller list for an astonishing two years. Now authors Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner return with more
• Author: BusinessNews Publishing The must-read summary of Dale Carnegie's book "How to win Friends and Influence People: The All-Time Classic Manual of People Skills" This complete summary of the ideas
• Author: Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner Which is more dangerous, a gun or a swimming pool? What do schoolteachers and sumo wrestlers have in common? Why do drug dealers still live with their moms?
• Author: Ken Blanchard & Spencer Johnson, M.D. A revised edition of the timeless business classic—updated to help today’s readers succeed more quickly in a rapidly changing world. For decades, The One
• Author: Napoleon Hill * Featuring Dynamic Chapter Navigation & Pro Formatting for a Premium Reading Experience. Think and Grow Rich (1937) is a motivational personal development book written by Napoleon