Patrick Bardo

13 Added | 5 Magazines | 9 Likes | @PatrickBardo | Keep up with Patrick Bardo on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Patrick Bardo”

Bootstrap to success! How we survived before getting acquired by Zomato

Only 1% startups make it large. The remaining 99% simply die bankrupt. Welcome to the world of entrepreneurship!<p>I’m the co-founder of MaplePOS, that …

Business Strategy

17 Extraordinarily Candid Observations From Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran | Inc.com

Barbara Corcoran of <i>Shark Tank</i> would totally sleep with her fellow Shark Mark Cuban.<p>There, did I get your attention? It worked on Reddit, too, where Corcoran recently did an impressively candid and interesting "Ask Me Anything" feature. Sure, she gave some interesting, straightforward advice about …

Entrepreneurship

7 reasons why my IoT startup failed

After five months of toiling 14-hour days, making a hardware IoT (Internet of Things) product from scratch and spending lakhs of rupees of investor …

Product Management

'Dragon Age: Inquisition' And The Problem With Roleplaying Games

I quite like <i>Dragon Age: Inquisition</i>.<p>Like <i>Origins</i> before it, the game is one you can just sink into for many long hours, following your quest and embarking on various adventures. The combat isn’t as inspiring as a truly turn-based game like <i>Divinity: Original Sin</i> or a true action game like <i>Dark Souls</i>, …

Ohio college is building a drone arena for its students

It only makes sense that schools teach the next generation how to design and fly unmanned aircraft. However, you can't just set a legion of drones loose on campus -- not so long as FAA regulations prevent it, anyway. Ohio's Sinclair Community College has come up with a clever workaround for this …

Holiday Gift Guide: For The Skier & Snowboarder On Your List

As my Holiday Gift Guide series continues, I tackle one of my favorite sports, skiing and snowboarding. My picks range from high performance to comfort, at every price point. Unlike many magazine gift round-ups, I have either bought or tested a manufacturer sample, and personally tried and approved …

5 Best Ways for Funding a Startup | Inc.com

For many, the decision about whether or not now is the right time to start a business comes down to funding. There are quite a few different ways that you can go about funding a startup, but not all are created equal. You may have a wonderful business idea that you have perfected, but it won't mean …

Small Business

Use The Eye Tip To Fix A Slice

Use The Eye Tip To Fix A Slice

Golf

Alienware Alpha

The Alienware Alpha unites the freedom of PC gaming and the ease of a console, forever changing the way you game. The Alienware Alpha combines the …

Studio head apologizes for woeful Halo: The Master Chief Collection launch: ‘We will make this right with our fans’

It’s been two weeks since launch, and first-person shooter Halo: The Master Chief Collection still isn’t working properly online.<p>Bonnie Ross, the founder and studio head of developer 343 Industries, apologized to frustrated Xbox One gamers last night, saying that 343 will “make it right” with them …