In the startup world, there’s a difference between spending money to make money and just burning through your cash. Startups often spend more than they earn. But running out of money because you can’t
Teen cyberbullying is more common than most of us think. The good news: Parents can combat the negative consequences. Pinterest Did you know some teens are checking their social media pages more than times
Before we had our daughter earlier this year, my husband and I lived life on pretty equal terms. Our utility bills were split in half. I cooked; he cleaned the dishes. We had a shared savings account separate
One of the most humbling things about my kids growing up is realizing that I still have growing up to do myself. I'm a reluctant empty nester. And while I'll always be my kids' mom, having the chicks of
MINA, Saudi Arabia (Reuters) - At least 717 pilgrims from around the world were killed on Thursday in a crush outside the Muslim holy city of Mecca, Saudi authorities said, in the worst disaster to strike
• Pinterest You probably already know that omega-3 fatty acid is one type of fat you don't want to cut back on, thanks to its multiple health benefits. And now there's another reason to add them to your
• Pinterest In recent years, some schools have been reducing recess hours -- or eliminating it altogether, even though the American Academy of Pediatrics has advocated for schools to keep schoolyard play.
• Pinterest No one wants to talk about sex after baby...especially painful sex after baby. Moms may think they're alone in feeling pain, and be too embarrassed and confused to talk about it. Turns out,
• Pinterest The pope made headlines last month with his repeated support for breastfeeding moms, but now he's in the news for a different reason: his (apparent) support for spanking done with dignity.
• Pinterest Women who opt for intrauterine devices (IUDs) and implants as birth control may be able to use the contraceptives longer -- and with the same effectiveness -- than the recommended end date,
• Pinterest Parents want what's best for their children—they want to provide them with the best chance for success and the best opportunities, which means picking the right school is a priority. However,
• Pinterest Naps can benefit babies by boosting their memories, but as your child grows, too many naps may actually worsen sleep patterns. Researchers in Australia reached this conclusion after analyzing
• Pinterest Sibling rivalry is a common occurrence in many households, and altercations between a brother and a sister are not typically labeled as bullying. But these conflicts are not something to be
• Pinterest For the past few years, researchers around the world have dedicated their studies to find out why so many childhood allergies are on the rise. A new study from the American Academy of Pediatrics
• Pinterest More women than ever before are choosing intrauterine devices (IUDs) and implants to prevent pregnancy, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Despite a decline