• Author: Tyler Perry View our feature on Tyler Perry's Don't Make a Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings. In 2005, Tyler Perry took Hollywood by storm. The movie he wrote, produced, and starred in, Diary
From the editors of ElleDecor.com, gorgeous photos inside the singer's new mansion—complete with a bowling alley. Lady Gaga may affectionately call her fans her "little monsters," but when it comes to
In many ways, Kerry Washington—poised, polished, and precise—is just like her Scandal character, Olivia Pope. But takes more than Prada bags and a pink Ferragamo coat to complete the actress's transformation.
• Author: Cassandra Clare What price is too high to pay, even for love? Plunge into fifth installment the internationally bestselling Mortal Instruments series and “prepare to be hooked” (Entertainment
• Author: Cassandra Clare Shadowhunters and demons square off for the final showdown in the spellbinding, seductive conclusion to the #1 New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments series—now with a
• Author: J.A. Templeton After battling a malevolent ghost that held the spirit of her friend Ian MacKinnon bound to the land for two hundred years, sixteen-year-old reluctant psychic, Riley Williams,
As we edge even deeper into autumn, we're starting to embrace the rich hues that make this time of year so great, as well as the amazing hair and makeup looks that we love to rock all season long. It's
• Author: Jojo Moyes From the author of Me Before You and Still Me, a sweeping bestseller of love and loss, deftly weaving two journeys from World War I France to present day London. Paris, World War Sophie