Nana Kwame

5 Flips | 1 Magazine | @NanaKwame1n5j | Keep up with Nana Kwame on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Nana Kwame”

Turkey's Gulen crackdown comes to Bosnia

The Turkish president's struggle with Fethullah Gulen is also being felt in the Balkans. Bosnia and Herzegovina is home to private schools founded by …

northafricadlda

PENSIONS: The vast, unfair transfer of £36 billion in wealth that no one talks about

Now imagine how angry people would be if this law only applied to 76% of people. The other 24% get to keep accruing their big pension deals, while the rest of us suffer.<p>This hypothetical law would save corporations £36 billion in annual pension contributions, keeping that money as profit or …

Finance

Major Pokemon Go update adjusts stats, removes broken Nearby feature, allows avatar customization, more

Pokemon Go has just received its first major update since launch. Version 0.31.0 for Android and 1.1.0 for iOS removes the broken footprint functionality, refreshes the UI, and allows avatar customization with more options after the initial sign-up. Besides bug fixes and optimizations, several …