Badal

9 Added | 1 Magazine | @Knatsu | Keep up with Badal on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Badal”

NASA's Incredible, Futuristic, And Totally Real Plan To Establish A Human Colony On Venus

In fact, up in the clouds above its scorching surface, Venus is "probably the most Earth-like environment that's out there," Chris Jones of NASA told Evan Ackerman at IEEE Spectrum.<p>Forget Mars and its frigid temperatures and thin atmosphere when we can live like gods, afloat in the clouds of …

Astronomy
Auto Shows

Street Style: A Miranda for All Seasons

See Miranda Kerr's chicest looks for every season.<p>Miranda Kerr has secured a place amongst fashion influencers as one to keep a consistently trained eye on. Season after season, the Aussie beauty gets it right. Here, we've rounded up her best street style looks, from spring dresses to fall coats, …

The Most Memorable Hair Transformations of 2013

After taking a look back at the past 365, these A-listers made the most noteworthy hair changes (from good to bad, subtle and extreme), proving they are true beauty chameleons.<p>After taking a look back at the past 365, these A-listers made the most noteworthy hair changes (from good to bad, subtle …

Soccer

iPhone users smartest, Test of Wits says. BlackBerry? Sorry

A series of brain teasers, called Test of Wits, put brainy hurdles in front of 2,000 smartphone users. Apple users finish 5 seconds before anyone else.<p>You are your smartphone, and your smartphone is you.<p>It is, by now, an accepted wisdom that your choice of pocket computer says more about you than …

BlackBerry

Windows 8.x Busts Past 10% Market Share As Windows 7 Rises, XP Falls

According to Net Applications, Windows 8.x crossed the 10% barrier in December of 2013. Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 ended the year with 6.89% and 3.60% apiece for a combined 10.49% total market share.<p>In the month, Windows 7 picked up 0.88% market share, as Windows XP fell below the 30 percent mark, …

FTL: Advanced Edition features a new alien race of metallic scavengers

<i>FTL: Advanced Edition</i>, the upcoming expansion for Subset Games' indie spacefaring roguelike, will feature a new alien race of metallic scavengers called The Lanius.<p>The Lanius can survive in deep space without life support and can drain oxygen from any compartments they occupy due to their "unique …