Kimberly Roche

13 Added | 2 Magazines | 8 Likes | 1 Following | @KimberlyRoc2016 | Keep up with Kimberly Roche on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Kimberly Roche”

Understanding Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold

There are officially three versions of Bitcoin, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Bitcoin Gold (BTG).<p>BTC is by far the King of Crypto, …

Taste Beyond The Tongue

Lemon 'Parmesan' Pasta [Vegan, Gluten-Free] - One Green Planet

<i>If you enjoy recipes like this, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it's available for both Android and iPhone and has free and</i> …

14 of the craziest hotel pools around the world

We teamed up with Hotels.com to find some of the most impressive hotel pools around the world.<p>From a tunnel surrounded by sharks in Dubai to an underground cave pool in Utah, here are the pools you should have on your travel bucket list.

National Parks

The 20 best movies based on true stories on Netflix

Need a little inspiration from some people who seemed larger than life? Check out these movies based on true stories on Netflix—then go out and live …

10 Things Emotionally Intelligent People Refuse to Think

Believing these negative thoughts can become a self-fulfilling prophecy you want no part of, trust me.<p>Pay attention to what comes out of your mouth. The language you use affects how you experience your world, and how others experience you. Inevitably, things get "lost in translation."<p>If you're …

Self-help

58 Books That Will Make You Better, No Matter Who You Are | Inc.com

<i>What books do you recommend that college students read? originally appeared on Quora - the knowledge sharing network where compelling questions are answered by people with unique insights.</i><p><b>Answer by Ryan Holiday, best-selling author of Ego Is the Enemy, on Quora:</b><p>I'm going to go crazy on this one. I …

Books

42 Brilliant Ideas To Make Your Home Really Freaking Organized

Inspiration for every room.

These are the best arguments from the 3% of climate scientist 'skeptics.' Really.

Contrarian climate scientist Roy Spencer summed up the contrarian case for a fossil fuel and tobacco-funded think tank<p>When I give a presentation and mention the 97% expert consensus on human-caused global warming, I’m often asked, “what’s the deal with the other 3%?”. These are the publishing …

Climate Change

19 Quotes About Motivation

How motivated are you? Gain some extra inspiration with these quotes <i>about</i> motivation and get ready to fuel your desire to achieve.<p>1. “Wanting …

What to Do When Your Life Has Gotten Messy

Source: Diego Cervo/Shutterstock<p>Your home is in disarray, you’re behind on your bills, your In box is overflowing, and your cat is in need of a visit …

Psychology

The 10 world landmarks that have to be on your bucket list

There are some landmarks so iconic they appear on almost every traveler's bucket list.<p>From the Taj Mahal to Machu Picchu, a visit to these sites is …