K
Kevin Bamfordadded this to
KJ
50 Hilariously Accurate Observations About Modern Life

50 Hilariously Accurate Observations About Modern Life

thoughtcatalog.com

If women think all men are the same, then why do they worry so much about picking the right one. 70% of our planet is covered in water, the other 30% …

View on thoughtcatalog.com