Julie Ramioulle

11 Flips | 3 Magazines | 1 Follower | @JulieRamioulle | Keep up with Julie Ramioulle on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Julie Ramioulle”

3 Ways to Find Your Peace When Life Feels Overwhelming

<i>Too much to do, not enough time to do it.</i>Sound familiar?Twenty-five years ago, at the dawn of the modern internet revolution, people were predicting …

Banana peels are your new weight-loss weapon, seriously

We’re serious: Banana peels are the new weight-loss weapon. Best of all, you can just toss them into your morning smoothie along with that whole …

The 20 Best Workout Moves To Build Your Butt

Target your money maker -- and your body's largest and most powerful muscle group, the glutes -- with these expert-approved moves.<p>The glutes are your body's largest and most powerful muscle group—and the key to an attractive set of assets. If you want a winning moneymaker, you should be all about …

These Foods Are Making You Sleepy

<i>Forget turkey and crash-inducing candy -- these surprising foods could be the reason you're counting the hours until bedtime.</i><p>By Emma Haak<p>PHOTO GALLERY<p>5 Foods That Are Making You Sleepy

What Are The Foods That Burn Fat? 5 Secret Foods That Will Speed Up Weight Loss

So what are the foods that burn fat? Chances are, you've probably been eating a lot of foods that have been claimed to help you lose weight, such as …

True Detoxification: 6 Healing Solutions To Remove Toxic Buildup

6 Healing Solutions To Remove Toxic Buildup<p>Eat Whole, Nutrient-Dense Foods...<p>…at least 80% of the time. The other 20% you can balance with those …

5 No-Equipment Back Exercises You Need in Your Life

Your back is used in nearly every movement you perform throughout the day, from bending over to tie your shoes, to carrying your backpack or purse. The back, however, is one of the most commonly injured parts of the body for all age groups.<p><i>By Chris Ryan for Life by DailyBurn</i><p>Hunching over laptops …

Hips