Jide' Oyawale'

7 Flips | 1 Magazine | 1 Like | @JideOyawale | Keep up with Jide' Oyawale' on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Jide' Oyawale'”

Wealthiest 1% will soon own more than rest of us combined, Oxfam says

<b>(CNN) —</b> Turns out, the rich really are getting richer. And they'll soon own more than the rest of us put together.<p>So says a new report, which estimates that the richest 1% will have as much wealth as the other 99% combined by next year.<p>"The richest 1% have seen their share of global wealth increase …

Income Inequality

A US Veteran Died Trying To Topple An African Dictatorship Last Month

Earlier this month, two Americans were charged with violating the Neutrality Act for their participation in a Dec. 30, 2014, attempted coup that failed to topple the government of Gambian President Yahya Jammeh, one of the most oppressive regimes on earth.<p>The Neutrality Act makes it illegal for …

Uber CEO Reveals Mind-Boggling New Statistic That Skeptics Will Hate

One of the most commonly invoked takedowns of the ever-increasing and mind-blowing valuation levels the company has achieved — $40 billion at last count— is this:<p>"Investors are valuing Uber as if it's bigger than the whole taxi market!"<p>The implication?<p>Investors are nuts.<p>Well, investors are indeed …

10 Signs That You Should Become an Architect

Can you juggle? You’ll need to juggle a lot of things if you want to be an architect. Architects are not just designers, they are dreamers and doers. …

Architecture

11 Places Where You Need to Have Sex at Some Point in Your Life

Don't knock 'em til you try 'em<p>You know that reccurring sex dream you have about getting it on under the stars with your partner (or, you know, Ryan Gosling)? Well we think you should totally make that a reality—the outdoors part that is. And we’re not the only ones. Expanding your sexual …