Jabari Moore

6 Flips | 2 Magazines | 4 Likes | 1 Following | @Jabari21 | Keep up with Jabari Moore on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Jabari Moore”

How America’s Wealthiest Black Families Invest Money

The gaps in wealth and income between white and black Americans are stark – and haven’t narrowed significantly in 50 years. There are even big gaps among black and white business owners.<p>According to data from the Federal Reserve Board’s Survey of Consumer Finances (SCF), white Americans’ median …

33 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read

And it doesn't come with a manual.<p>Luckily, there's a multitude of excellent books from founders, VCs, and CEOs who have been through it all.<p>Here's a collection of some of the best books on management, leadership, and entrepreneurship for anyone from seasoned entrepreneurs to those just starting out.<p>…

Self-improvement

The 10 Best Websites For Finding An Internship

Alexis DePuyt, 21, an English major at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY, was spending the spring semester of her junior year studying in London, when she started hunting for a summer internship back in the States. She logged onto a website called Internships.com and looked for positions near her …

Employment

Diversity 2.0: Jesse Jackson Turns Up the Heat on Tech Companies

Civil rights leader Jesse Jackson spent most of this year pressuring the technology industry into facing up to the glaring scarcity of women, blacks and Latinos at companies renowned as great places to work. Now comes Diversity 2.0 — finding ways to reverse a deep-rooted problem that isn't going to …

Silicon Valley

Andrei Cherny’s ‘Aspiration’ Brings The Investment Tools Of The 1% To The Other 99%

At 39 years old, Andrei Cherny has advised presidents, consulted with Fortune 100 companies, worked as a state prosecutor, served as a Naval reserve officer, founded a think tank and policy journal, and written a couple of books. Now he’s adding entrepreneur to the list.<p>In November Cherny will …