Heather

7 Flips | 1 Magazine | @Heatherb418 | Keep up with Heather on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Heather”

Lollipop chews off 21% of Android devices

Android Lollipop is on less than a quarter of all Android devices 10 months after its release.<p>Released on Tuesday, the newest update to Google's Android Developers Dashboard shows a share of 15.9 percent for Android 5.0 and a share of 5.1 percent for Android 5.1, totaling 21 percent. That's a small …

Material Design

Fears of civil war as mobs attack Kurdish targets in Turkey

Kurdish leader Selahattin Demirtas speaks out as nationalists react angrily to killings of Turkish soldiers and police by outlawed PKK<p>Violent mobs have attacked Kurdish and other targets in towns across Turkey as the fighting between the government and PKK guerrillas worsens, prompting fears of …

These Danes are defying police to help refugees on the run

Sakskøbing, Denmark— A young couple tip-toed around the refugees sleeping on the side of the road, quietly placing food and drinks in the grass under …

Europe

How Taking Off In An RV Saved This CEO’s Sanity–And His Business

Joel Holland worried his wanderlust would undo his business. Instead, it transformed it.<p>It was 2013, and Joel Holland should have been happy.<p>Holland had friends, a girlfriend, and was living the entrepreneur’s dream: his stock footage company, VideoBlocks, was profitable and doing $10 million in …

Exclusive: Russia building major military base near Ukrainian border | Reuters

SOLOTI, Russia (Reuters) - Russia has started to build a huge military base housing ammunition depots and barracks for several thousand soldiers near the Ukrainian border, a project that suggests the Kremlin is digging in for a prolonged stand-off with Kiev.<p>An excavator is seen at a construction …