• Author: Corrie ten Boom "Every experience God gives us . . . is the perfect preparation for the future only He can see."--Corrie ten Boom Corrie ten Boom was a Dutch watchmaker who became a heroine the
• Author: Periel Aschenbrand On My Knees is Periel Aschenbrand’s seriously funny follow-up to her debut memoir The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own. At the beginning of On My Knees, we find Periel chain-smoking
• Author: Richard LeMieux One day, Richard LeMieux had a happy marriage, a palatial home, and took $40,000 Greek vacations. The next, he was living out of a van with only his dog, Willow, for company.
• Author: Joshua Fields Millburn What if everything you ever wanted isn’t what you actually want? Twenty-something, suit-clad, and upwardly mobile, Joshua Fields Millburn thought he had everything anyone
• Author: Dave Eggers From the author of The Circle—the inspiration for the major motion picture starring Emma Watson and Tom Hanks! "Exhilarating…Profoundly moving, occasionally angry, and often hilarious…A
• Author: Piper Kerman NOW A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES • #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER With a career, a boyfriend, and a loving family, Piper Kerman barely resembles the reckless young woman who delivered
• Author: Christopher Hitchens On June 8, 2010, while on a book tour for his bestselling memoir, Hitch-22, Christopher Hitchens was stricken in his New York hotel room with excruciating pain in his chest
• Author: Kelly Corrigan NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • A memoir from the author of The Middle Place about mothers and daughters—a bond that can be nourishing, exasperating, and occasionally divine. When