20 Added | 1 Magazine | 2 Likes | 1 Following | 1 Follower | @FranciscaAr5for | Keep up with Francisca Arrindell on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Francisca Arrindell”
Life’s Too Short for Boring Emails<p>Enjoy 15% off your first order when you join our mailing list.<p>Plus, we’ll hook you up with the best deals,<br>first …
Why your nightstands should match.<p>Whether your room is classic, quirky, or somewhere in the middle, these beautiful nightstands are just what you need. Considering a pair? Check out these 8 examples of why your nightstands should match
That landline phone is more important than you think.<p>Ditching clutter can be tough, but deciding what stays and what goes gets a little easier when there's a set of rules to follow. We tapped three organizing experts to tell us what items in your home are worth finding space for.<p>1. Important …
It's not located in New York City, San Francisco, or Los Angeles, but in Hillsboro Beach, Florida.<p>A lavish 60,500-square-foot mansion in Hillsboro Beach, Florida, which is located between Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, is on the market for a whopping $139 million. According to the <i>Wall Street</i> …
Go beyond track lights and fluorescent fixtures with stylish options that make a statement.<p>If you want to update your cooking space without shelling out serious money, invest in one of these fixtures that will serve as the focal point in your room, enhance your existing design and brighten your …
See what's trending on Pinterest.<p>See what's popular on our Pinterest boards for the week of August 25, 2014. Follow us on Pinterest for more decor inspiration.
Create the ultimate entertaining space with these gorgeous ideas.<p>We're putting the spotlight on elegant chandeliers, mahogany tables and more. Want extra inspiration for other areas in your home? Our living room and bathroom galleries are full of ideas.
These designer projects combine style and practicality.<p>These designer projects combine style and practicality.
• <b>Author:</b> Jeff Walker<p>Is your product or business going to achieve nearly instant momentum and sales, or will it start off slow and fade away from there?<p>The start of every business is critically important. . .and every truly successful product or business starts with a successful launch. …Entrepreneurship
• <b>Author:</b> John C. Maxwell<p>Gather successful people from all walks of life-what would they have in common? The way they think! Now you can think as they do and revolutionize your work and life!<p>A Wall Street Journal bestseller, HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINKis the perfect, compact read for today's …Wall Street Journal
• <b>Author:</b> Chris Guillebeau<p><b>In The $100 Startup, Chris Guillebeau shows you how to lead of life of adventure, meaning and purpose – and earn a good living.</b> <br>Still in his early thirties, Chris is on the verge of completing a tour of every country on earth – he’s already visited more than 175 nations – …Entrepreneurship
• <b>Author:</b> Steve Blank<p>Welcome to The Startup Owner's Manual, a near-encyclopedic manual that will teach you<br>* How to incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses<br>* How to find Product-Market fit<br>* How to Get, Keep and Grow customers<br>* How to fuel growth with …Product Management
• <b>Author:</b> T. Harv Eker<p>Secrets of the Millionaire Mind reveals the missing link between wanting success and achieving it!<p>Have you ever wondered why some people seem to get rich easily, while others are destined for a life of financial struggle? Is the difference found in their education, intelligence, …Self-improvement
• <b>Author:</b> Dale Carnegie<p><i>The Art of Public Speaking</i> by Dale Carnegie is an essential guide to learning public speaking. Written by expert Dale Carnegie, <i>The Art of Public Speaking</i> is perfect for business leaders, students, or anyone looking to improve their ability to communicate.
• <b>Author:</b> Sally Hogshead<p>Sally Hogshead believes the greatest value you can add is to become more of yourself.<p>Hogshead rose to the top of the advertising profession in her early 20s, writing ads that fascinated millions of consumers. Over the course of her ad career, Sally won hundreds of awards for …
• <b>Author:</b> Eric Ries<p><b>Most startups fail. But many of those failures are preventable. The Lean Startup is a new approach being adopted across the globe, changing the way companies are built and new products are launched.</b><br>Eric Ries defines a startup as <b>an organization dedicated to creating something new</b> …Eric Ries
• <b>Author:</b> Richard Carlson<p>Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...and It's All Small Stuff is a book that tells you how to keep from letting the little things in life drive you crazy. In thoughtful and insightful language, author Richard Carlson reveals ways to calm down in the midst of your incredibly hurried, …Minimalism