• Author: David Walliams A hilarious and moving story of old age, adventure, stolen jewels and swimming the Thames, from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in country.
• Author: Terry Pratchett 'What shall we do?' said Twoflower. 'Panic?' said Rincewind hopefully. He always held that panic was the best means of survival. As it moves towards a seemingly inevitable collision
• Author: Douglas Adams Thirty years of celebrating the comic genius of Douglas Adams… On 12 October 1979 the most remarkable book ever to come out of the great publishing corporations of Ursa Minor (and
• Author: Terry Pratchett Somewhere on the frontier between thought and reality exists the Discworld, a parallel time and place which might sound and smell very much like our own, but which looks completely
• Author: Jim Butcher Harry Dresden’s faced some pretty terrifying foes during his career. Giant scorpions. Oversexed vampires. Psychotic werewolves. It comes with the territory when you’re the only professional