• Author: Rupert Colley Love history? Know your stuff with History in an Hour. From the end of World War Two to the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, Russia and America eyed each other with suspicion
• Author: Steve Stone Afghan Heat is a fast paced story of an SAS operative based on real operations in Afghanistan. From SAS selection through to a tour on the battlefields of Afghanistan. The book follows
• Author: W. Craig Reed “Red November delivers the real life feel and fears of submariners who risked their lives to keep the peace.” —Steve Berry, author of The Paris Vendetta W. Craig Reed, a former
• Author: Dan Mills Sniper One is the gritty, awe-inspiring true story that takes you right into the heart of the Iraq war from Sunday Times No.1 bestseller Sgt. Dan Mills. At this special price NOW .
• Author: Andy McNab 'The best account yet of the SAS in action.' " (Sunday Times) In January 1991, eight members of the SAS regiment embarked upon a top secret mission that was to infiltrate them deep
• Author: Patrick Bishop & John Witherow ‘Boldly planned, bravely executed and brilliantly accomplished’ was Margaret Thatcher’s assessment of the Falklands campaign. But what did the war mean to the in
• Author: Michael Golembesky & John R. Bruning A New York Times Best seller! In Level Zero Heroes, Michael Golembesky follows the members of U.S. Marine Special Operations Team 8222 on their assignment
• Author: Ben Macintyre One April morning in 1943, a sardine fisherman spotted the corpse of a British soldier floating in the sea off the coast of Spain and set in train a course of events that would