Meredith Hamilton

5 Flips | 1 Magazine | @CbusDith | Keep up with Meredith Hamilton on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Meredith Hamilton”

Gandolfini Is So Vivid In 'Enough Said,' You Forget He's Gone

<b>Enough Said</b><p>Director: Nicole Holofcener<br>• Genre: Romantic comedy<br>• Running Time: 93 minutes<p><i>Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual content, comic violence, language and partial nudity</i><p><i>With:</i> Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Gandolfini, Catherine Keener, Toni Collette<p>Nicole Holofcener's <i>Enough Said</i> is her most …

Soderbergh's Liberace, 'Behind The Candelabra'

<i>This interview was originally broadcast on May 21, 2013.</i><p>Director Steven Soderbergh had been looking for a way to frame a film about the extravagant entertainer Liberace for years when a friend recommended the book <i>Behind the Candelabra: My Life with Liberace</i>.<p>The book — a memoir — is by Scott …

The Habits Of Supremely Happy People

Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, theorizes that while 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40 percent is up to us.<p>In his 2004 Ted Talk, Seligman describes three different kinds of happy lives: The pleasant life, in which you fill …

4 Things to Make With Cereal Boxes

They're sturdier than paper, easier to cut than corrugated cardboard, and free. Score!<p>Cereal boxes are well sized for holding magazines, comic books, and school supplies. To make a case, cut the top from a box at an angle, then wrap the box with decorative paper and double-sided tape.

Best of Eyewitness - wildlife

Nature at its best