B
Beverlyadded this to
Health
A 4-year-old who overdosed on vitamins reveals why we should never have told people to start taking them

A 4-year-old who overdosed on vitamins reveals why we should never have told people to start taking them

Business Insider - Erin Brodwin

A 4-year-old boy in England was recently taken to the emergency room after he'd spent weeks vomiting and losing weight. After tests revealed the boy had extraordinarily high calcium and vitamin D levels, one of the boy's parents told doctors that they'd been feeding him 12 different dietary …

View on businessinsider.com
Avatar - Business Insider

Business Insider

Business news for the digital age.

Magazines by Business Insider