Atul Pandoliker

5 Flips | 1 Magazine | @AtulPandoliker | Keep up with Atul Pandoliker on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Atul Pandoliker”

US bomber flies close to North Korea as show of force after nuclear test

The US sent a heavy bomber over South Korea in a show of force as North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un insisted his country's latest nuclear test was carried out in self-defence<p>The United States deployed a B-52 bomber on a low-level flight over its ally South Korea on Sunday, a show of force following …

How WWI made wristwatches happen

In any case, the ladies’ wristwatch, often called a “bracelet watch”, a “montre bracelet”, or a “wristlet”, existed for at least a century, if not …

Watches

Is Apple making an 'iPad Pro' with a stylus?

Steve Jobs' famous proclamation that "if you see a stylus, they blew it" may not be as unshakable a mantra as the former Apple CEO imagined. Apple is likely to introduce a stylus alongside a larger version of the iPad with a 12.9-inch display, according to an analyst with a solid track record. KGI …

New Oxfam report says half of global wealth held by the 1%

Billionaires and politicians gathering in Switzerland this week will come under pressure to tackle rising inequality after a study found that – on current trends – by next year, 1% of the world’s population will own more wealth than the other 99%.<p>Ahead of this week’s annual meeting of the World …

A day in the life of Britain’s sexiest man

There are, presumably, a great many people who dream about what they will say when the day comes that they get to meet David Gandy – but I have to confess I wasn’t one of them. So when I found myself, six months back, sitting across from him in the ‘interview room’ of the Sun Hill police station, I …