Andy Nguyen

10 Flips | 1 Magazine | @AndyNguyen6g15 | Keep up with Andy Nguyen on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Andy Nguyen”

30 Floor-to-Ceiling Windows Flooding Interiors with Natural Light

We can experience the sky’s exclusive colors, the gradual change in tones of the leaves, roaring waves crushing on the boulders nearby, the bustling …

SOE this is what passes for reform?

2014-04-14T13:29:37.000Z<p>By: David Keohane<p>When is reform of a Chinese state-owned enterprise not reform at all?<p>When it’s not going to create …

House of Fraser sells 89% stake to Chinese conglomerate Sanpower

House of Fraser will this week accelerate its legal efforts to reverse the purchase of an 11% stake in the department store chain by billionaire retailer Mike Ashley, following confirmation over the weekend that the remaining 89% of the company has been sold to a Chinese conglomerate in a £480m …

Associated Press News

Street Style by Stefano Galuzzi

Nature

Michael Craig-Martin, Score: Trace That Sound, Lorna Simpson: this week's new exhibitions

Michael Craig-Martin, nr Bakewell<p>Throughout spring, the magnificent Capability Brown gardens of Chatsworth will be infiltrated by 12 giant sculptures of apparent banalities, created by the highly influential artist Michael Craig-Martin. He it was who, in 1974, famously exhibited a glass of water …