A B

8 Flips | 1 Magazine | 2 Likes | @AB7n09r | Keep up with A B on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “A B”

This Female Game Developer Was Harassed So Severely On Twitter She Had To Leave Her Home

The couple called the police after Wu recieved violent and graphic death threats on Twitter.<p>Based on tweets from Wu, which The Verge, BoingBoing, Re/code, and other tech blogs spotted on Saturday, the harassment seems to be in response to a meme Wu created poking fun at the "gamergate" …

What The Top 1% Of Software Engineers Do That The Other 99% Do Not

<i>Answer by Michael O. Church, functional programmer and machine learning engineer, on Quora</i><p>My first inclination was to disclaim, “I’m not top 1%, maybe top <i>N</i>%” where N is some slightly higher integer, because false precision makes great humble-brags. In reality, I have a hard time identifying “top …

This 20-Year-Old From Brooklyn Is So Successful, He Owns His Own Chinese Factory

Inventor Alex Shlaferman, 20, founder of Vante Toys, has already done it, and not just once, but multiple times. The first time he was only 15.<p>And 2014 will be another milestone year, he says. He expects his consumer-products company, founded when he was 16, to do about $10 million in revenue.<p>His …

Chris Hadfield's Stunning Photos From Space Will Give You A 'Truly Global Perspective' On Our Planet

From a bird's eye view of Niagara Falls to a breathtaking pic of the Windy City, astronaut Chris Hadfield became famous for his stunning photos of Earth from space.<p>Hadfield shared many of his photos via social media--but not the 150 images included in his new book, "You Are Here: Around the World …

In defence of Iggy Azalea: on racism, naivety and a twisted cluster of exploitation

The hip-hop scene has its fair share of vibrant and divisive characters, but Australian-born Iggy Azalea is one of the most controversial personalities of the contemporary era.<p>Azalea has caught the ire of music critics, feminists and anti-racist activists of all kinds. They denounce her lyrics, …

Magical, Hands-Free Video App 'Cycloramic' Cleverly Uses Your iPhone 6 Charger To Rotate Automatically

Cycloramic featured the unique ability to use an iPhone 5's internal vibration motors to rotate the phone for perfect panoramas. The app wowed both the Shark Tank judges and viewers, and a $500,000 deal was struck at a $3 million valuation.<p>Since Cycloramic originally relied on the iPhone 5's flat …

iPhone

This Star-Studded Startup Vows To Make Conference Calls Extremely Simple

"Everyone agrees that conference calls are a terrible experience," Shan Sinha, cofounder and CEO of Highfive tells Business Insider.<p>The status quo, Sinha says, is that you have to struggle with dial-ins and old equipment for 15 minutes before you can even get a call started. Not only does it waste …