जिनी गांधी

13 Flips | 5 Magazines | 14 Likes | @3o878a6 | Keep up with जिनी गांधी on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “जिनी गांधी”

6 Brilliant Steps Smart Employees Use to Get What They Want from Their Managers | Inc.com

"I don't like learning new things and improving my skills," said no employee ever. It's inherent in our core human design -- we were made to evolve and grow personally and professionally.<p>Unfortunately, if you're an employee, not all companies (or bosses) are created equal. While personal or …

Leadership

I spent years — and a fortune — chasing the life I thought everyone else had until I recognized a simple truth

I used to have this problem. It was almost like an addiction. Except I wasn't actually consuming something — rather, it was like an addiction of wanting to consume things that I couldn't. I'm not proud of this problem. In fact, I used to hide it from family and friends. I used to pretend like …

9 Things Richard Branson Says You Should Do to Be Successful and Happy | Inc.com

If you're looking for a model for a fully successful life, it's hard to do much better than Sir Richard Branson. Despite having dyslexia and dropping out of school at 16, he managed to build the Virgin Group into an empire that controls more than 400 companies, even if one of them is no longer …

Virgin America

How to Become the Most Persuasive Person in the Room | Inc.com

Let's be honest, it takes more than knowledge, position, and popularity at work to convince people to see things your way. It takes the power of persuasion.<p>If you want to succeed, you have to be able to persuade and influence others. It doesn't matter how smart and skilled you are--if you don't …

11 Daily Habits of Exceptionally Successful People | Inc.com

Succeeding in business and in life obviously requires mastering a set of skills that will produce extraordinary results, says conventional wisdom.<p>None of them, unfortunately, come from reading books or articles such as this one, but it's certainly a good start.<p>The real success factor comes from the …

Self-improvement

Want to Reach Your Big Goals? Make Sure to Do These 8 Things | Inc.com

One of my favorite self-authored articles (if I may pat myself on the back for a minute, bear with me) remains the one about science explaining why a staggering 92 percent of people never actually achieve their goals. Oh, and if you're curious, I also reveal how the other 8 percent actually manage …

Time Management

Elon Musk on the 1 Creative Skill Every Founder Needs Now | Inc.com

Imagine Elon Musk, globally revered as one of the greatest living entrepreneurs, sits down with you. What's the one creative skill he'd suggest you learn to be the best founder you can be? Chances are, it's how to ask the right question.<p>Musk believes, "A lot of times the question is harder than the …

5-Minute Abs (No Equipment Needed!)

Mountain Climbers<p>Start in a straight-arm plank position.<br>• Bring right foot forward, bending knee.<br>• Switch legs, bringing left knee forward while moving …

Read These 3 Books to Harvest Your Creativity in 2017 | Inc.com

Enter the new year resolved to continuously cultivate your creativity. Why? Because creativity is the fundamental means to discovery, reinvention and attunement. It is a "chaordic system" consisting of randomness (the "chaos") and structure (the "order") that leads to innovative outcomes. The …

I Got a $600 Brain 'Reboot' and It Changed My World

NAD+ therapy can supposedly increase your energy, focus, and metabolism, improve your cardiovascular health, and help you detox from alcohol and drugs. All this, of course, sounds incredibly unlikely—so I thought I'd see for myself.<p>This post originally appeared on VICE UK.<p>It's good to be skeptical …

What's Missing in Today's Social Media (According to This CEO)

He has a point ...<p>Some people see social media as a place where anything goes--and in a sense, that's true. Technically, you can post whatever you want, whenever you want. But the real question is: What are you looking to get out of it? Are you trying to build a personal brand? Do you want to sell …

Public Relations

10 Ways to Dramatically Increase Your Happiness

Just be happy. Boom, there you go, look at that. There’s the ultimate way to become happier. Anybody who doesn’t like that answer can leave this post …

5 Things Every Woman Must Do To Become CEO

<i>The MPW Insiders Network is an online community where the biggest names in business and beyond answer timely career and leadership questions. Today’s</i> …